Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY Year

Its us *gasp* This is perhaps my favorite picture :) He's a touch of a redneck...well touch as in drinks 'shine like its water and has a love of guns and knives :) Can also unlock car doors with a fishing pole... O.o Don't ask lol we locked outselves outta the truck and it ALMOST worked. It was just too short. *love that boy*

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here

Soo this song ("Weightless" by All Time Low) is gonna be my anthem this year. :) This is gonna be the year I start college, graduate high school, turn eighteen and start making a life of my own. Oh boy am I READY. This is the year that I, no WE survive a deployment, the year I grow as a person into the person I'm always gonna be.


Woo I'm feelin pumped! I officially have no 4th period until January 18th. So I'm gonna be working on...well something til then since I leave school at 2. And after that I only have a 4th every Tuesday from 2-5!!!! Boosh!! Maybe I'll work on Michelle's blog for her. *formal offer* I would loooove that!!! :)


Spanish 3 is gonna kick my butt this year...its all conversational and I haven't had spanish in almost two full years...crap it. Maybe I can get some tutoring or something??

2 comments:

  1. get an Spanish boy friend and learn the language...it worked for me! ;)
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha omg...that would work if I weren't engaged >:( And I don't know any Spanish guys...except for the ones I work with and all they know is Spanish so it would defeat the purpose lol

    ReplyDelete