Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The INTRO

This is my fiance :)
MEEEEEE


My "sister" Ammyyyy!!!

Alright, so there are three other girls in my life whom I depend greatly on but...I don't have pictures of them. You can find one at fatehappens.blogspot.com and the other at michellebryanamarinewife.blogspot.com mmmkay??? Because they're gorgeous and awesome and the best.

Anywho. About me. Alright. I have another blog called mjandmatt.blogspot.com check it out if you wanna...but you don't hafta :) I'm seventeen, about to graduate high school and engaged to that pretty boy up there. He's also a Marine. This blog is my normal 17 year old stuff blog and the other is for my deployment issues...and there are manyyy. So there won't be a lot of drama military things here :) I need a place to just be meee not Matt's MJ but MJ's MJ.

I love The Notebook
I love being cheesy with people
I love often and I love hard

Those are the three main things about me that I find necessary to share :)




2 comments:

  1. haha i member when you sent me that picture of him! bahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that night was BAD...not a good time at all for sure!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete