Thursday, January 13, 2011

Award!!


I gots an award today!!! From the fabulous Delainey over at Life As I Know It her blog is super cute, she has the most Ahmazing background. And she's engaged too :) Although she's getting married in only a few months, and I have to say I'm super excited about that fact for her
Alright so I have to tell 7 things about myself.

1) I'm extremely short. Like 5'2 I would add in the half but...some would call that picky. Ahem DJ...lol

2) I'm in Spanish 3 and I'm drowning...

3) I'm growing my hair out LONG like down to my belly button because I'm tired of my shoulder length look

4) I love snow but I'm quickly getting tired of all of this BLIZZARD we've been getting

5) I love many people and my only hope is to have them love me in return :)

6) I can't stand happy couples right now. Sorry...especially if they're in my face about it. It really just annoys the heck outta me

7) The bell just rang and I gotta go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment